Chicken Roll-Ups and Easy Roasted Red Potatoes by Charla Corn
|Easy Roasted Red Potatoes.doc||38.5 KB|
.:Chicken Roll-Ups Ingredients:.
2 - 8oz Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breasts
1/8 lb. medium - thick sliced Turkey Breast from Deli
1/8 lb. Pepper Jack Cheese from Deli
1 small package of Frozen Spinach - cooked and drained
2 cups - Plain Panko Bread Crumbs
1 cup - French’s French Fried Onions
2 Tbs. - Dried Parsley
Dashes of Salt, Pepper and Garlic Powder
Large tooth picks
.:Easy Roasted Red Potatoes Ingredients:.
6 - med Red Potatoes
1 Tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 package Knorr Soup Mix (French Onion)
Small cast iron skillet
Chicken Roll-Ups Directions:
- Pre heat even to 350 degrees.
- Add Panko Bread Crumbs, French Onions and Parsley into large bag and crunch together to make crumble. Pour mixture into a large plate or baking dish and set aside.
- Pound each chicken breast with meat tenderizer until flat.
- Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder on one side.
- Place 1 slice of deli turkey on seasoned side of chicken.
- Place 1 slice of pepper jack cheese on top of turkey.
- Scrunch up a hand full of spinach on top of cheese.
- Roll up chicken, turkey, cheese and spinach tightly and secure with tooth picks to hold together.
- Roll entire roll in crusting.
- Place on greased baking dish.
- Put in oven for 30 mins or until chicken is cooked through.
Easy Roasted Red Potatoes Directions:
- Cut up red potatoes into cubes.
- Throw in cast iron skillet with olive oil.
- Cover on medium heat.
- When potatoes look almost cooked through, sprinkle 1/2 package of dry French Onion Soup mix over potatoes.
- Toss until cooked without lid.