Chicken Puffs by Jolie Holliday
|Chicken Puffs.doc||38 KB|
4 cooked chicken breast
6 - 8 green onions chopped
3 cloves garlic - pressed or finely chopped
1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese - softened to room temp.
1/2 stick butter
1 container Pillsbury Crescent Rolls - original
- Boil chicken breast until completely cooked - shred/chop chicken
- Saute chopped green onions and 3 cloves of pressed garlic with 2 Tbs. butter
- Mix onions with softened cream cheese
- Add chicken to cream cheese mixture - mix thoroughly.
- Roll out crescent rolls. Place one large scoop of mixture at the wide part of each roll.
- Wrap all ends of roll to the top of the mixture.
- Brush a little melted butter on top of roll.
- Top with sesame seeds.
- Bake @ 350 for 20 - 30 min. Until rolls are slightly golden brown.