Cherry Almond Pork
|Cherry Almond Pork.doc||36 KB|
3 lb. Pork Roast
2 10 oz. jars Cherry Preserves
½ c. Red Wine Vinegar
¼ c. Light Corn Syrup
½ c. Sliced Almonds
- Dust some Salt, Pepper and Garlic Powder evenly over the top and bottom of pork roast.
- Cook in a large baking dish for 2 hrs. @ 325 degrees
- In a sauce pan heat the remaining ingredients and stir together
- Pour sauce over the roast after baking 2 hrs. and bake for 30 more min.
- *For the holidays – add ½ tsp. each of cinnamon, salt, nutmeg and cloves to the sauce
From: Amy Ford