|Brisket Tacos.doc||38 KB|
2 - 3 lb. brisket
1 Tbs. Olive Oil
1 pkg. Lipton Onion Soup
1/2 cup sweet onion - chopped
1 cup water
2 garlic cloves - chopped
2 jalapenos - finely sliced
Cilantro - chopped
Goat Cheese - crumbled
Corn Tortillas - *my favorite Mission, Artisan Corn & Whole Wheat Blend
- Brush skillet with olive oil and turn heat on high. Sear brisket, turning once until browned .
- Place brisket fat side up inside crock pot.
- Add Lipton Onion Soup, chopped onion & garlic. Top with 1 cup of water.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Once done, transfer brisket onto cutting board. Trim off fat and shred brisket with a fork pulling meat across the grain.
- Place in warmed, corn tortilla. Top with a little juice from the crock pot, jalapenos, cilantro and goat cheese.