Blueberry – Lemon Tart by Gary P. Nunn
|Blueberry - Lemon Tart.doc||36.5 KB|
1 cup fresh lemon juice – 4- 6 med. sized lemons
5 Tbs. grated lemon zest
½ cup melted sweet butter
6 eggs slightly beaten
1 cup sugar
1 Pillsbury pie dough (or your homemade pie crust)
1 ½ cup blueberries – rinsed, sorted and dried
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Whisk lemon juice, grated zest and melted butter in a bowl.
- Beat in eggs and sugar mixing well.
- Pour into pie shell and bake 20 – 30 min. until golden brown.
- Let cool for a while.
- Arrange blueberries over warm filling.
- Top each slice with homemade whip cream.