Almond Crusted Chicken Strips & Cindy's Secret Sauce
|Almond Crusted Chicken Strips & Cindy's Secret Sauce.doc||37.5 KB|
3 - 4 chicken breast (thinly sliced)
3 cups Organic Unbleached White Flour (or whatever flour you choose)
1 - 2 sticks butter, melted
2 cups crushed almonds
1 jar Smuckers Cherry Preserves
1 1/2 tsp. Soy Sauce
2 tsp. French’s Mustard
- Slice chicken into long strips (approx. 1 1/2” wide)
- Place butter, flour and almonds in individual, shallow bowls.
- Dip each strip in butter first, then flour and lastly almonds. Coat each strip well.
- Place strips on greased baking dish and bake at 375 degrees for 20 min.
- Turn once and bake longer for an additional 15 min.
- For sauce: Puree Cherry Preserves, soy sauce and mustard just until blended well.