- Cook hash browns in a large skillet as directed.
- In a fry pan or griddle, cook the egg in an egg fry ring until it’s cooked
- In a large pan, saute mushrooms in butter until tender. Add green onions and saute more.
- Peel and shred potato.
- Seperate sections of grapefruit with a knife then scoop out with a spoon.
- Place grapefruit chunks in a bowl.
- Mix all dry ingredients in one bowl.
- Spread hash browns into bottom of 9X13 dish.
- Brown sausage and drain.
- Mix all other ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add sausage and mix well.
- Spoon small scoops onto baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12 -14 min.
Makes 2 doz.
From: Kathy Paryzek
- Make guacamole with above ingredients.
- Fry potatoes in frying pan with a little vegetable oil.
- Cook bacon either in skillet or microwave.
- Scramble eggs.
- Layer potatoes, egg, guacamole and bacon inside a tortilla and roll together.
- Whisk as many eggs as you are making toast. (One egg per piece of toast)
- Add 1/4 - 1/2 cup milk,vanilla and cinnamon - mixing all together
- Drudge each piece of toast through egg mixture.
- Place directly in a large skillet over med heat. Add 1 Tbs. butter under each piece of toast and 1 Tbs. on top of each piece of toast while it cooks.
- Flip toast as soon as it starts to brown - cooking both sides
For Bacon/Nut Topping:
- In a sauce pan - melt 2 Tbs.