Summer Shrimp with Pasta
|Summer Shrimp with Pasta.doc||37.5 KB|
1 lb. Gulf Shrimp - peeled, deveined and pat dry
2 large Squash - washed and sliced
1/3 cup sweet onion - finely chopped
3 garlic cloves - crushed
1 Tbs. Olive Oil
Ground Paprika - to taste
Salt/Pepper - to taste
Fresh Basil - washed and chopped
1/2 lb. your favorite pasta (cooked to directions)
- In a large skillet or Dutch oven, saute onion and garlic with olive oil.
- Add squash and cook until tender (8 - 10 min.)
- Sprinkle Paprika, salt & pepper on shrimp then add to skillet.
- Cook additional 4 - 5 min.
- Once pasta is done - toss with butter and garlic.
- Plate pasta then add shrimp mixture and top with basil.