|Lemon Delight.doc||38 KB|
1 stick butter - melted
1 cup flour
1 1/2 cup pecans - chopped (reserve 3/4 cup for topping)
1 16 oz. container Cool Whip
8 oz. cream cheese - softened
1 cup sugar
2 boxes Lemon Instant Pudding - regular size (made to directions and refrigerated)
- Making 4 layers in a 9 x 13 glass dish
- 1st layer - butter, flour and 3/4 cup pecans mixed together and pressed into the bottom of glass dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 - 15 min until light brown. COOL completely.
- 2nd layer - cream cheese, sugar and 1 cup Cool Whip. Blend until creamy and spread over 1st layer.
- 3rd layer - Lemon pudding (made to box directions) spread evenly over 2nd layer.
- 4th layer - extra Cool Whip spread evenly over 3rd layer and topped with remaining pecans.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours before serving.