|Fluffy Pancakes.doc||38 KB|
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
3 Tbs. sugar
1/2 tsp. salt
2 cups (full) buttermilk
1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
zest of 1/2 lemon
2 large eggs
1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Mix all dry ingredients in one bowl. Set aside.
- Mix all wet ingredients in another bowl.
- Combine wet ingredients with dry ingredients and stir just enough to blend together.
- Coat skillet with oil. (I use Pam) Turn heat on med-low.
- Scoop out batter in a 1/3 cup measuring cup. Pour onto heated skillet.
- Wait until you see small bubbles start to form on top of batter.
- With your spatula, gently lift the edge of pancake to see if it’s beginning to brown. Once golden brown, flip to other side and repeat.
- When finished, stack ‘em high and add your choice of toppings. (butter & syrup or fruit & whipped cream)
- Makes about 8 - 10